HYDROMASSAGE combines massage, heat and whirlpool therapies. You remain fully supported and clothed while waves of heated water are directed toward specific areas of the body. This is free for members and can learn more here.
MASSAGE THERAPY is offered 7 days a week to Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center members by qualified therapists from the Sister Rosalind Gefre Schools and Clinics of Massage. Same day appointments are available. Meet the Massage Therapists.
- Muscular Therapy – Reaches the deep layers of muscle by applying slow strokes, direct pressure or friction, using specific therapeutic treatments. This type of bodywork is helpful for chronic pain, headaches, and sports injuries.
- Sports Massage – Modifies techniques specifically for athletes and individuals with sports injuries.
- Myofascial Release – Uses gentle pressure to the connective tissue to restore normal alignment and full function. Helpful for chronic pain, headaches and sports injuries.
- Swedish Massage – Relieves muscle tension and fatigue. The practitioner uses traditional Swedish Massage techniques to relax the body and mind.
- Senior Massage – Incorporates adapted techniques for conditions associated with aging.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Focuses on relieving patterns of pain, which are traced from the tightest point of a muscle. The practitioner varies the pressure and technique depending on muscle sensitivity.
- Prenatal* and Postnatal Massage – Designed for a woman during and shortly after pregnancy. This bodywork focuses on relaxing the mother, which naturally relaxes the child. *Prenatal Massage Requirement: must be beyond first trimester or minimum 13 weeks gestation.
- Massage with Reflexology – Focused techniques on the soles of the feet stimulate nerve endings that correspond to the entire body.
- Chair Massage - Concentrated head, neck and back massage is provided while you remain clothed and upright in a massage chair. Cost: $35 for 30-minute chair massage or $15 for 15-minute chair massage
Cost for Massage: $85 for 90 min; $55 for 60 min;$41.25 for 45 min or $35 for 30 min
REIKI is a system of natural healing that involves channeling energy to enhance the body's natural ability to heal itself through relation and balancing of energy. It also works in conjunction with all medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. During a Reiki session with Donna, you lay on a massage table fully clothed. The session may involve light touch or it may be done by hovering the hands an inch above the body depending on your individual preference. Learn more about Reiki here.
- Tuesdays: 1:30-6pm
- Fridays: 10am-4pm
Cost for Reiki: $80 for 90 min; $50 for 60 min; or $30 for 30 min
Call 507-266-4688 to buy your relaxation service! Then, you can schedule online using the Member Portal. *Pricing includes gratuity for all relaxation services. Fee is due at time of booking. A minimum 24-hour advance notice of appointment required for a refund.