To freeze, submit this form and select 'Freeze' from the dropdown menu
- Member is not able to use facility or services during freeze period and is responsible for dues when membership is active.
- Membership will automatically become active after the freeze end date expires.
- At this time, you can freeze your membership through the end of 2021.You will be able to unfreeze your membership at any time.
- While on a freeze, members are not able to use the facility or services and are responsible for dues when membership is active.
- Members will retain their current incentive credits while on the freeze and payroll will not be deducted.
- Memberships will automatically become active after the freeze end date expires.
To unfreeze, submit this form and select 'Unfreeze' from the dropdown menu
To cancel, fill in this cancellation form or contact the Front Desk to sign a form in person.
- If you are currently using payroll deduction, an email will be sent to the responsible Mayo Clinic employee’s Mayo Clinic email to confirm cancellation of payroll deduction. The cancellation will not be processed until the employee clicks inside the email to confirm.
- A Member Services Representative will send a confirmation email once the cancellation is processed.
- Please turn in the DAHLC- issued non-employee access card at the time of cancellation (if applicable).
- Pre-paid membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please utilize the resources available on our website to continue living a healthy lifestyle with workouts and recipes. Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest ideas and inspiration from the DAHLC.
Facility, FAQ, FAQ, membership