We're sad to see you go, but understand this may not be the right fit for you at this time.
Only going to be away for a short period of time? Consider Freezing your membership. You may freeze your membership for a minimum of 15 days and a maximum of 90 days. Freeze requests can only be processed for future dates and one freeze is allowed within one incentive period per calendar year.
- Submit this form or go to the front desk at the downtown location.
- Member is not able to use facility or services during freeze period and is responsible for dues when membership is active.
- Membership will automatically become active after the freeze end date expires.
- To cancel, fill in this cancellation form or stop by the downtown facility to sign a form in person.
- If you are currently using payroll deduction, an email will be sent to the responsible Mayo Clinic employee’s Mayo Clinic email to confirm cancellation of payroll deduction. The cancellation will not be processed until the employee clicks inside the email to confirm.
- A Member Services Representative will send a confirmation email once the cancellation is processed.
- Please turn in any DAHLC-issued materials (including DAHLC parking tags and non-employee access cards) at the time of cancellation.
- Pre-paid membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please utilize the resources available on our website to continue living a healthy lifestyle with workoutsand recipes. Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest ideas & inspiration from the DAHLC.
Facility, FAQ, FAQ, membership