Wondering where to get started once you become a member at the DAHLC? Try a basics class! During this appointment, you will work with a Well-Being Specialist to determine the best basics offering based on your needs. Basic offerings are listed below. There are three ways to sign up: 1) stop by the front desk on your next visit; 2) Call (26)6-4688; or 3) register online through the Member Portal. All Basics offerings are free with your membership. Please wear comfortable workout attire.
Times you can schedule a Basics class: We have many different offerings based on your area of interest.
- Mondays: 10-11am or 6:30-7:30pm
- Tuesdays: 8-9am or 1-2pm
- Thursdays: 10:15-11:15am
- Fridays: 3-4pm
- Sundays: 10:15-11:15am
Click below on any Basics to learn more.
- Stretching: Learn to incorporate static stretching from head to toe.
- Cardio: Learn the foundations of cardiovascular activity with multiple pieces of cardio equipment to find what feels best for your body.
- Linear: Learn basic strength guidelines using linear equipment.
- Core: Learn the basics of building a strong core.
- Freemotion: Learn basic strength guidelines using cable equipment.
- Free Weight: Learn how to utilize the free weight area.
- Roll Out to Recovery: Learn the fundamentals of self-massage using foam rollers, massage sticks and balls.
Register online using the Member Portal, stop by the front desk or call 507-266-4688.