Wondering where to get started once you become a member at the DAHLC? Try a free basics class! During this appointment, you will work with a Well-Being Specialist to determine what best meets your needs. Please wear comfortable workout attire.
There are three ways to sign up:
- Stop by the Front Desk
- Call the Front Desk (507) 266-4688
- Register online through the Member Portal
Times you can schedule a Basics class:
*no times available until further notice*
We have many different offerings based on your area of interest.
- Stretching: Learn to incorporate static stretching from head to toe.
- Cardio: Learn the foundations of cardiovascular activity with multiple pieces of cardio equipment to find what feels best for your body.
- Linear: Learn basic strength guidelines using equipment in a fixed plane of motion.
- Core: Learn the basics of building a strong core.
- Cable: Learn basic strength guidelines using nonlinear equipment.
- Free Weight: Learn how to utilize the free weight area.
- Foam Rolling: Learn the fundamentals of self-massage using foam rollers, massage sticks and balls.