I was going to come to class but...
- I don’t have equipment
- I am brand new
- I can’t make it to the whole class
- I don’t have a lot of space
- I don’t want to be on camera
- I have to register
- I can't make class times available
Have any of these stopped you from joining a live, virtual class? Great news -- they don’t have to!
- There are classes that don’t use any equipment and all of the classes can be modified for body weight only options
- Virtual classes are great for beginners! Options are provided throughout the classes for varying fitness levels
- If your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend a full class, we welcome you to show up for what you can. Late arrivals are encouraged to warm the body up with light movements before diving into more intense work
- If you feel limited by your space, we get it. We are also working with small spaces and the workouts have been designed around this. Turns out that you can get a lot done in a small space
- One of the best parts of the live classes is that it feels like you’re actually in class with the instructor and students. Just like in studio classes, the participants have their eyes on the instructor. You always have the option to mute your camera if you choose but we as instructors like to see all of you!
- Registration is quick & easy! Once you create an account - it’s just a simple log in followed by a couple of clicks.
- Hesitant about signing up for a class because you’re not 100% you can make it? Register anyway! Not only does this increase accountability on your end, but we'd rather have have you sign up and miss than not have a chance at seeing you at all!
- We try to offer as many class times as much as we can, but also remember to take a look at our previously recorded class playlists on our YouTube channel!
YOU are always welcome and we look forward to moving and sweating with you!
Tags: Classes, Uncategorized, virtual, Virtual classes