- Pools contain a saltwater & chlorine solution
- A hydraulic lift is available for accessibility into both pools
- DAHLC Swim Dress Code must be adhered to when using the pools
- Swimsuits required in all aquatic facilities
- Swimsuits should be modest
- String or thong bikinis are not allowed
- Aqua drop-in classes can be found here (filter "location" to Fitness Pool)
- Link to current Open Pool Schedule can be found on the Schedules page
- Learn to swim - swim lesson information can be found here.
- 86-87 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fitness pool may be used for individual activities when the pool is not in use for group activities (swim lessons, drop-in classes, programs)
- There are aqua classes for members at all levels to participate in with a variety of strength, resistance and floatation equipment.
- 25 yard, 4 lane pool
- 79–81 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lap swim is first-come, first-serve with the option of slow, medium, or fast lanes.
- View the video for lap lane circular swim instructions.
- The lap pool is open for lap swimming and is only closed on occasion for special programming usage.