Our members' initial reactions to the Rig have been positive! In order to keep this area running smoothly, we're asking that everyone take a look at these guidelines.
Training Zone Reminders
- Please do not remove any equipment or attachments from this space.
- Re-rack weights and return all other equipment and accessories to their proper locations.
- Ask if you may "work in", and always allow others the same courtesy.
- Wipe down all equipment after use.
- Bags, jackets and large personal items are not permitted on the fitness floor.
- Members are responsible for the proper use of equipment and to abide by staff requests.
- To prevent injury, weights should not be dropped or thrown.
- Coaches are available for spotting if needed. Inquire at the Fitness Desk.
- Notify DAHLC staff about any equipment issues or concerns.
- Space closures are available on the calendars located on the outside of the zones.
Let's get your new Training Zone off to a great start!
Tags: Announcement, get fit, Move, Registrations, Strength, Training