- The DAHLC offers 2 pools for members' use: the Fitness Pool and the Lap Swim Pool
- Both pools are open during regular business hours
- Pools contain chlorine solution
- A hydraulic lift is available for accessibility into both pools
- DAHLC Swim Dress Code must be adhered to when using the pools
- Swimsuits required in all aquatic facilities
- Swimsuits should be modest
- String or thong bikinis are not allowed
- 86-87 degrees Fahrenheit
- Drop-in aqua classes are held in the Fitness Pool. These classes are available for all levels using a variety of strength, resistance and flotation equipment. Click the class schedule and refine location by Fitness Pool.
- The fitness pool may also be used for individual activities when the pool is not in use for group activities (swim lessons, drop-in classes, programs, etc.). To find open pool hours: click the class schedule, refine the location by Fitness Pool and all the times not shown means it's an open pool.
- If you want to learn to swim, click here for more information about our swim lessons.
- 79–81 degrees Fahrenheit
- 25 yard, 4 lane pool
- Lap swim is first-come, first-serve with the option of slow, medium, or fast lanes.
- View the video for lap lane circular swim instructions.
- The lap pool is open for lap swimming and is only closed on occasion for special programming usage.
Aquatic, FAQ, Fitness Pool, Pool, Read More