Nutrition is such an important aspect of health & wellness. Food is what fuels your body to have effective workouts to reach your goals. Our dietitians and chef work hard to provide you with culinary classes that will help educate you and your family on how to use creative techniques in the kitchen as well as the benefits of eating well while keeping the delicious flavor! Food is provided in every class.
COOKING DEMOS: These 30-45 minute classes will give you time-saving tips to prepare healthy meals. $4 fee due at time of registration. Theme: Holiday dishes
- Registration period: Nov 22-Dec 11
- Class meets: Monday, Dec 11 from 11:15-12pm
- Recipe: Winter Squash Pot Pie
WIELDING A KNIFE: Get hands-on practice for basic knife skills that will save you time in the kitchen. $4 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: Jan 15 - Jan 28
- Class Meets: Monday, Jan 29 12-12:45pm
DINNER & A DEMO: Enjoy a dinner prepared by our very own chef team. While you enjoy the sight, aromas and taste, we will demonstrate how to prepare it at home! $10 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: Feb 1 - Feb 14
- Class Meets: Thursday, Feb 15 5:15-6:15pm
GET COOKING: Put on the apron & get cooking! This hands-on culinary class is designed to help you cook healthy & flavorful meals. You get to cut, chop, cook & eat! Attend one or many "Get Cooking" sessions. $20 fee due at time of registration.
- Class meets: Wednesday, Dec 13 from 5:15-7:15pm
- Featured recipes: Winter Squash, Gratin and Salad