Nutrition is such an important aspect of health & wellness. Food is what fuels your body to have effective workouts to reach your goals. Our dietitians and chef work hard to provide you with culinary classes that will help educate you and your family on how to use creative techniques in the kitchen as well as the benefits of eating well while keeping the delicious flavor! Food is provided in every class.
COOKING DEMOS: These 30-45 minute classes will give you time-saving tips to prepare healthy meals. $4 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: Aug 8 - Aug 21
- Class meets: Wednesday, Aug 22 from 11:15-12pm
- Theme: Tomatoes
- Recipes: Cherry tomato vinaigrette, fried green tomatoes with sun-dried tomato basil spread
DINNER & A DEMO: Enjoy a dinner prepared by our very own chef team. While you enjoy the sight, aromas and taste, we will demonstrate how to prepare it at home! $10 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: Oct 11 - Oct 25
- Class Meets: Thursday, Oct 25 5-6pm
- Theme: Sweet Potato
- Recipes: TBA
WIELDING A KNIFE: Get hands-on practice for basic knife skills that will save you time in the kitchen. $4 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: Aug 29 - Sep 12
- Class Meets: Wednesday, Sep 12 11:15-12pm
GET COOKING: Put on the apron & get cooking! This hands-on culinary class is designed to help you cook healthy & flavorful meals. You get to cut, chop, cook & eat! Attend one or many "Get Cooking" sessions. $20 fee due at time of registration. Theme: Berries
- Registration period: Sep 5 - Sep 19
- Class Meets: Thursday, Sep 20 11am-1pm
- Theme: Apples
- Recipes: TBA