How well do you know the DAHLC? Challenge your knowledge by answering the following questions. Answers can be found at the bottom of the page... try not to peek until you’re finished!
1) Prior to entering the pool, what is one thing you must do?
a. Do a handstand for 10 seconds
b. Call a friend
c. Eat an apple
d. Take a cleansing shower
2) Out of respect for our facility, staff, and fellow members, what should you do with your towel after use?
a. Leave it lying on the floor or bench in the locker room.
b. Ask a friend if they want to borrow it.
c. Place it in the towel bin on your way out.
d. Take it home, wash it, and bring it back at your next visit.
3) True or False: When entering the steam room, swimwear or clothing that provides sufficient coverage is required.
4) You can find the following information on the DAHLC website (https://dahlc.mayoclinic.org):
a. The Group Fitness schedule
b. All of our programs, workshops, and offerings
c. How to become a member (including our orientation video)
d. The Member Portal (to schedule a HydroMassage and register for Basics classes)
e. Current announcements and upcoming events
f. All of the above
5) Which statement below is NOT true?
a. Downtown hours of operation are M-F 4:30am-11pm, Sat & Sun 5am-9pm
b. We have an additional location at St. Marys in the Generose Building
c. You can swipe your ID badge to receive your incentive credit for the day even if you don’t come in to workout.
d. You can bring a guest with you for a $10 fee.
e. You can use your cellular device whenever and wherever you please in the facility.
6) The DAHLC Staff is made up of how many people?
7) True or False: You can wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts as long as they provide substantial coverage of the torso.
So... How did you do?
Don’t forget to check out our Offerings Catalog, DAHLC website and Offerings Calendar for the month of June to see what’s happening around the DAHLC and what you can sign up for.
These offerings include: Revive & Thrive; Spiritual Wellness Series; Good Vibe Ride; SMART Series; Pick Up the Pace Running Series; Endurance Sports Nutrition Series; Get Cooking; Cooking Demo; Cycle Beat; Wielding a Knife; and many more!