REGISTRATIONS CURRENTLY OPEN
- Achieve Results ($0): Do you feel "stuck" trying to achieve goals to improve your life? Join this 6-week program! Class meets for 6 sessions on Mondays from May 9 - June 13th @4pm.
- Nutrition & Fitness Nutrition Class ($0): Learn to fuel your body when exercising while improving your overall nutrition on April 7 from 5:15-6pm.
- Sports Nutrition Cooking Demo ($4): Learn different recipes that focus on sports nutrition on Wednesday, April 13 from 5:15-6pm.
- Wielding a Knife ($4): Participate and learn basic knife skills to speed up prep time and provide consistent cooking throughout a dish. Class is Wednesday, April 20 from 12-12:45pm.
- Gratitude Adjustment Series ($0): This two-session workshop will allow you to explore the joy that can come from practicing heartfelt gratitude. Meets April 12 & April 19 from 5:30-7pm.
- Healthy Back Workshop ($0): This one-day workshop focuses on strengthening your back & core muscles. Class is Thursday, April 28 from 5:30-6:30pm.
REGISTRATIONS OPENING IN APRIL - 16 OPTIONS!
- April 4: Menu Creations ($0): This is a 6-week program that will give you information to learn about meal planning and being supermarket savvy. Program runs April 18-May 23 and meets Mondays from 9-10am.
- April 5: Powerful Women ($40): Build total body strength while learning correct form & technique. This program runs May 3-July 7 and meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6-7am.
- April 5: Nutrition Corner - Healthy Aging ($0): Discuss nutrition for healthy aging on Tuesday, April 19 from 4:15-5pm or Monday, April 25 from 9:30-10:15am.
- April 7: Spring Fling Dinner & a Demo ($10): Enjoy a dinner prepared by our very own chef team. While you enjoy the sight, aromas and taste, we will demonstrate how to prepare it at home! Class meets Thursday, April 21 6:15-7pm.
- April 7: Mission Motherhood ($0): Connect with other moms to discuss the joys and challenges of life with a new baby. Learn gentle exercises that help heal the pelvic floor and core. A 6-week program meets Mondays 2-3pm or Wednesdays 10-11am.
- April 8: Achieve Results ($0): Do you feel "stuck" trying to achieve goals to improve your life? Join this 6-week program!
- April 11: AT Book Club ($0): Join this program to refine your AT understanding, deepen your practice and talk with other enthusiasts. 12-week program meets Mondays 5-6pm and begins on May 2.
- April 13: Simple Protein Cooking Demo ($4): Get simple & affordable protein recipes. Class is Wednesday, April 27 from 11:15am-noon.
- April 14: Cooking for 1 or 2 ($20): Learn how to cook for 1 or 2 people in your household. Class is Thursday, April 28 from 4:30-6:30pm.
- April 14: Healthy Back Workshop ($0): This one-day workshop focuses on strengthening your back & core muscles. Class is Tuesday, May 17 from 7:30-8:30am.
- Week of April 19: Pilates Group Reformer ($0): This 8-week program introduces the Pilates method, both mat and reformer, to build core stability, improve balance & functional movement. Programs begin week of May 9.
- April 20: Active Older Adult Program ($20): This 12-week program will focus on strength and cardio training that will aid in accomplishing daily tasks. Age: 60+. Program runs May 10-July 28 and meets Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-11am. Info session is on April 19 at 9:30am.
- April 21: Swim Lessons ($0): Gain confidence in your stroke and refine your swimming technique. Meets weekly for one month.
- April 21: Cinco de Mayo Dinner & a Demo ($10): Enjoy a dinner prepared by our very own chef team with a Cinco de Mayo theme! Class meets Thursday, May 5 from 5:15-6pm.
- April 30: Care Package for Nurses ($10): In celebration of National Nurses Week, we are hosting an event that focuses on taking care of the people who spend their days giving back to our patients. Class meets Saturday, May 14 from 1-4pm in the Mind/Body Studio for 3 different classes: Barefoot, Alexander Technique and Restorative Yoga.
To sign up for any of these classes and programs, stop by the front desk or call 507-266-4688.
april registrations, offerings, Program, programs, Registrations