Nutrition is such an important aspect of health & wellness. Food is what fuels your body to have effective workouts to reach your goals. Our dietitians and chef work hard to provide you with culinary classes that will help educate you and your family on how to use creative techniques in the kitchen as well as the benefits of eating well while keeping the delicious flavor! Food is provided in every class.
COOKING DEMOS: These 30-45 minute classes will give you time-saving tips to prepare healthy meals. $4 fee due at time of registration. Theme: Farmers Market Fare
- Registration period: Aug 9 - Aug 22
- Class meets: Wednesday, Aug 23 from 11:15am-12pm
- Recipes: Tomato Cucumber Crunch Salad & Grilled Chicken Breasts with Roasted Yellow Tomato Sauce
WIELDING A KNIFE: Get hands-on practice for basic knife skills that will save you time in the kitchen. $4 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: Sept 5 - 17
- Class meets: Monday, Sept 18 from 11:15am-12pm
GET COOKING: Put on the apron & get cooking! This hands-on culinary class is designed to help you cook healthy & flavorful meals. You get to cut, chop, cook & eat! Attend one or many "Get Cooking" sessions. $20 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: Sept 6 - 19
- Class meets: Wednesday, Sept 20 from 5:15-7:15pm
- Recipes: Apple Stuffed Pork Loin and Carrot Apple Smoothie or Apple Chips