Nutrition is such an important aspect of health & wellness. Food is what fuels your body to have effective workouts to reach your goals. Our dietitians and chef work hard to provide you with culinary classes that will help educate you and your family on how to use creative techniques in the kitchen as well as the benefits of eating well while keeping the delicious flavor! Food is provided in every class.
Registration opens 2 weeks prior to the day & time the class takes place.
COOKING DEMOS: These 30-45 minute classes will give you time-saving tips to prepare healthy meals. $4 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: Apr 24 - May 23
- Class meets: Wednesday, May 24 from 11:15am-12pm (Topic: Spring Greens - Salads & Smoothies)
- Registration period: May 25 - June 7
- Class meets: Thursday, June 8 from 12-12:45pm (Topic: Get Out the Grill)
WIELDING A KNIFE: Get hands-on practice for basic knife skills that will save you time in the kitchen. $4 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: June 7 - June 20
- Class meets: Wednesday, June 21 from 5:30-6:15pm
GET COOKING: Put on the apron & get cooking! This hands-on culinary class is designed to help you cook healthy & flavorful meals. You get to cut, chop, cook & eat! Attend one or many "Get Cooking" sessions. $20 fee due at time of registration.
- Registration period: May 18 - May 31
- Class meets: Thursday, June 1 from 11am-1pm (Topic: Herbs, Spices & Dips)
DINNER & A DEMO: Enjoy a dinner prepared by our very own chef team. While you enjoy the sight, aromas and taste, we will demonstrate how to prepare it at home! Topic is Spring Eating. $10 fee due at time of registration.
To register for a Culinary Class, stop by the front desk or call 507-266-4688. If you have any questions, please contact our dietitians at RSTDAHLCDietitians@mayo.edu.
*Fee is due upon registration and is non-transferable. A minimum 24-hour advance notice of program start date required for a refund.