- How do I prepare for a Wellness Evaluation?
How do I prepare for a Wellness Evaluation?
- Wear comfortable, workout clothing with appropriate footwear
- Limit jewelry worn to the appointment; no jewelry is preferred
- Leave all cell phones, i-pods, mp3 players in your locker; mandatory pagers are acceptable
- Avoid eating four hours prior to testing; drink water to maintain hydration
- Limit your caffeine and nicotine intake four hours prior to your evaluation
- Avoid exercise or strenuous physical activity 12 hours prior to the evaluation
- Avoid taking OTC medications, specifically decongestants or anti-histamines, prior to testing unless instructed by your physician
- Get plenty of rest the night before the evaluation