The Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center offers on-site child care for the children of members while they use the facility. Children attending Club Kids experience a variety of learning opportunities. Activities involve physical movement, social interaction and educational play.
Reservations are taken up to 48 hours in advance. You can make a reservation by calling 507-538-6952. Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are strongly encouraged due to limited space. In compliance with the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center reservation guideline, reservations must be cancelled no later than 24 hours to the start time of your reserved care. No shows and late cancellations will be charged for the reservation.
- $60 per quarter per child (beginning April 1)
- $20 per month per child (beginning April 1)
- $5 per two hours per child
Serving children 6 weeks through 8 years, see time restrictions below.
Hours of Operation:
- 8:30 am – 3:30 pm; Monday – Friday (16 mos-8 yrs)
- 1:15 – 3:15 pm; Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Infant care: 6 wks – 3 yrs)
- 8:00 am – 2:00 pm; Saturday (16 mos – 8 yrs)
Club Kids is managed by Bright Horizons, provider of Mayo Clinic Back-up Child Care.